Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And so it begins . . .



Welcome to my very first blog post! Let me first explain how I came up with this blog idea and what it's all about! I love food and I love to cook, BUT i hate to follow directions. It might be because I'm impatient or it might just be because I'm stubborn. I hate the constant back and forth, glance at the recipe, oh no I lost my place, oops I added too much, or oh, I thought it said ONE cup of sugar! It all takes away from the fun of prancing around the kitchen, or keeping a conversation with my mom as she glances on to whatever I'm cooking, or even listening to some music and singing along.

SO, with each post I am going to try something from scratch, a little of this, a little of that and see what happens. Let's Roll !

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get this stuff? Love blue cheese! Is your father really that much older than your mother?

    ReplyDelete